Hope and Healing for Heroes
Helping bring God to heroes, and heroes to God.
Need transportation related assistance?
We ask that all applicants provide their contact information, an explanation of their need, and submit a letter of recommendation from the people listed below.
A FAMILY MEMBER
A LOCAL PASTOR OR CLERGY
How we help
With the help of our donors, we work together to:
1) Meet an individual’s practical transportation related needs.
2) Provide meaningful spiritual support & encouragement.
3) Reach out to various units, groups, and departments to express gratitude and appreciation to America’s Heroes.
Want to support a Hero?
Come partner with us as we reach out to encourage First Responders, military Service men & women, and Veterans.
Whether the goal is trying to meet a specific individual need, such as help with an automobile, or providing spiritual support and encouragement to many people, your donation will make a difference in each one of their lives!
A message from our Founder and Lead Chaplain
This is your About section paragraph. It's a great place to give a short introduction about what you do.
Why we help
We want to encourage those who put themselves in harm’s way for the sake of others in our communities and country. Giving back is a meaningful way to say thank you.
What happens next?
After the application packet is submitted:
1. The packet will be reviewed by Hope and Healing for Heroes.
2. A member of our team will contact the Hero or family member, and local clergy advocate.
3. Coordination of a Hope and Healing for Heroes service & fundraising event.
4. Support is given to the applicant!
Applicants may submit a letter, email, or simply apply online.
PO BOX 3661, 12300 Rock Hill Rd, Chester, VA 23831
Who we are
Our purpose and mission is to provide care to America’s Military, Veterans, First Responders, and their Families.
We have decades of combined experience serving in the U.S. Military, Chaplain Corps, Law Enforcement, First Response, and Public Service sectors.
As a Christian ministry we look forward to sharing the love of God and helping people.
We are a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization.